Hate Mail

For everyone who loves IHateTheMedia.com, there’s someone who hates IHateTheMedia.com. We welcome both sides. In fact, here’s a place for you haters to express yourself. Have at it. Give us hell. (But do it with decent language or we’ll disemvowel your message.)

You might want to play the video above for a little inspiration as you write your comment.

Note: This is for IHTM haters only. No other comments please.

{ 735 comments… read them below or add one }

Moderately Pissed September 13, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Expecting an intellegent debate among Libertarians & Liberals is a bit like expecting midets to kickbox, it’s confusing & offensive, but mostly just kind of sad…

RockingHorseGuy October 24, 2011 at 9:28 am

And the problem with Libertarians is? Something about the Constitution that you don’t like, maybe?

RobertW November 22, 2011 at 1:57 am

the only probs i see w/libertarians is their stance (as i understand it RHG, my friend) on allowing illegal aliens to be a voting bloc of my nation.

flashingscotsman November 22, 2011 at 8:48 am

I never saw anything in the Libertarian plank about allowing aliens to vote. As for the open borders, if you look at the entire plank, and how the different parts depend on each other to work, you’ll see that open borders and employment are closely tied together.

Under Libertarianism, there would nearly full employment, what with the lack of ridiculous levels of taxation and regulation allowing an extremely robust economy. Add in the lack of long term unemployment benefits and welfare, and people would have to work to eat. So the jobs that the illegals do now would be filled by Americans, leaving no reason for the illegals to cross over the border.

Where in the Libertarian plank does it call for illegal aliens to be allowed to vote?

RobertW November 22, 2011 at 11:27 am

Thanks for the correction RHG. apparently I misread Ron Paul’s stance on the issue. either that or i misunderstood it.

Appreciate the help on this.

flashingscotsman February 9, 2012 at 8:48 am

There’s a lot of misunderstanding going around about Libertarianism, Robert. Basically, we’re all about following the Constitution, and getting back to personal responsibility. How’s your recovery coming along? When do you get the external parts?

mojo September 13, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Midets?

Is that like Bidets?

Moderately Pissed September 13, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Lol, hopefully it was obvious I meant “midgets”. If spelling is all they can pick on, I must be slightly above the the ignorance curve around here…

PsychoDad September 14, 2011 at 8:09 pm

Well you’re already in over your head, talking about “midgets.” Dontcha know the correct term is “little person”?

FormerlyDeanH October 12, 2011 at 5:41 pm

I sneezed while driving the other day and wound up hitting the rear of the car in front of me. Darn allergy. So we pulled over, both cars. Quickly the driver’s door of the car I’d hit opens. Lo and behold this little guy turns to walk toward me as I get out of my car.

He approached me with a quickness. Angrily he said “I AM NOT HAPPY!” to which I responded “Okay, then which one are you?”

Alien October 12, 2011 at 5:44 pm

LOL.. i started chuckling at the turn of phrase: “approached me with a quickness.”.. then even more at the punchline.. well done

drb October 12, 2011 at 6:17 pm

So you’re “sneezy” ;)

FormerlyDeanH October 12, 2011 at 6:22 pm

And you must be Doc! ;))

drb October 12, 2011 at 7:24 pm

You flatter me! :D

Sorry to disappoint you but those are just my initials. Nothing more, nothing less.

FormerlyDeanH October 12, 2011 at 8:25 pm

Well, then, like me – not sneezy and not actually the driver of a car in my joke – you’re probably over 4′ 11″ tall, which must be well over the height of the little fella in said joke. I do have to admit however, as long as I’ve been telling that one, nobody has pointed out the link! Since you applied that very astute retort, I’ve considered altering the joke to reduce the likelihood of someone knocking the wind out of my sail. Nah. I’ve called you Doctor before. Don’t expect me to stop just cuz you’re not PhDd!

drb October 13, 2011 at 3:41 am

Oh no, I don’t expect you to stop calling me Doc. I get that alot and I kinda like it. (Even a few Doc’s at the hospital call me Doc) I just don’t want any outsiders to think I am misrepresenting myself in any way.

drb October 13, 2011 at 11:00 am

FWEETNESS! Peek-a-boo. I see you, too.
Or perhaps…Dopey. He didn’t talk either.

RockingHorseGuy October 24, 2011 at 9:30 am

You’re all making me very Grumpy.

Karina Clark October 12, 2011 at 8:25 pm

Grumpy… that made me laugh – I am still laughing!

FormerlyDeanH October 12, 2011 at 8:28 pm

I’m glad you guys found it humorous. Thanks!

poppajoe49 October 23, 2011 at 5:20 pm

OMG!! I just gave Karina a thumbs up!

RockingHorseGuy October 24, 2011 at 9:31 am

So did I! But I’ve actually done it a couple of times in the past.

KimmyQueen October 13, 2011 at 7:59 am

LOL that is bad of you, but funny!

Karina Clark October 12, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Funny – one of you specifically picked on my sentence structure before getting to their point of how stupid I was. Hypocrisy with a capital – oh who am I kidding – all the letters should be in caps when it comes to this site.

Intelligent debate must first start with one who is intelligent.

Sidekick October 12, 2011 at 5:15 pm

Which explains why you don’t debate well. I picked on your sentence structure not because of grammar but because you just meandered all over the place and made no point whatsoever. Lazy thinking, IMO.

Karina Clark October 12, 2011 at 8:42 pm

Oh, Sidekick – you are such a sidekick! Can you explain to me what I meandered on about? Oh, before you tell me it is improper to end a sentence with a proposition – look it up. It is most likely that you won’t even begin to engage in an actual debate of ideas. What was I meandering on about…. oh yeah… the plethora of anti-Karina posts

And if you do choose to engage in real discussion – just so you know – don’t expect it to happen tonight – I am sure you are familiar with that phrase. I do have to wake up very early – but I eagerly await your reply.

drb October 13, 2011 at 3:43 am

It is most likely that you won’t even begin to engage in an actual debate of ideas. And you are refering to Kick?

You really need to take a time out and learn about the people here before you continue to run your typing fingers.

Sidekick October 13, 2011 at 3:47 am

Your posts are self evident. The other night I attempted to “engage” you but you responded to the posts of others. My willingness to discuss almost anything with anyone is also self evident on this board. I know that you are not terribly perceptive but surely you have read my posts directed at others on the 53% thread as well as others. You’re just fun to poke but those that actually write thought provoking posts generally get a constructive response from me. You have yet to write anything substantive, IMO.

Karina October 17, 2011 at 6:30 am

And again – you can’t be bothered to drop your trash talk towards me – this is why I find it difficult to take you seriously.

By the way – drb – I happen to be one of the posters here now – maybe you should get to know me.

drb October 17, 2011 at 6:46 am

You are revealing yourself fast enough, dear.

Karina October 17, 2011 at 7:10 am

Oh, Cheer Barbie – could you ever say anything to me that is not an attempt to slam me.

Perhaps that is why you always come in “second”

drb October 17, 2011 at 7:12 am

Why do you always take things so personally. Geez, what a chip you have on your shoulder.

Karina October 17, 2011 at 6:45 am

If I did not respond to your post – sorry, I will try to look for it – I am having trouble responding to everything because of time and I do tend to respond to the personal first.
I am also not able to see all of the posts now – I am not getting the whole string of comments – do you know why and what I should do to get back on the main “feed”

RockingHorseGuy October 24, 2011 at 9:35 am

It can be your browser. I use Chrome almost exclusively, and sometimes a site will just quit working well. I then switch to Firefox, and carry on.

RobertW October 19, 2011 at 3:01 am

point of order, it takes at least 2 to debate unless you’re debating an issue in your own mind, then the degree of intelligence is moot.

Karina Clark October 12, 2011 at 5:08 pm

The video, however, is funny – how can I post something similar – I have a killer video of Bush – you’ll LYAO!

Louisa October 22, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Being hopeful for a better future is synonyms with drinking kool-aid? Why have we let this country become full of a bunch of selfish, close-minded, ignorant people? Even the most conservative of first-world countries are much more liberal than the United States, and that is EXACTLY why the U.S. has fallen behind everyone else. Everyone here do me a favor: educate yourself about the world before you make moronic comments.

drb October 22, 2011 at 3:12 pm

Right back at you, babe.

CurtisHx October 22, 2011 at 4:01 pm

Really? Because the last time I checked, the liberal countries (like Greece, UK, France, etc) are facing economic meltdown….now how is that going to fare for everyone?

drb October 22, 2011 at 4:08 pm

I take it you are talking to Louisa and not me. Yes?

CurtisHx October 22, 2011 at 4:40 pm

uuuuuhhhhhh…….what?

drb October 23, 2011 at 3:11 am

LOL, I think you misread things. The praise for the liberal countries of Europe can from Louisa. I c/p that from her post and responded to the 2nd sentence while leaving the 1st sentence as an example of a “moronic comment”. Then you reponded to my post as if that “moronic comment” came from me.

CurtisHx October 23, 2011 at 4:29 am

Okay then….lessoned learned. Do not read IHTM while drinking.

drb October 23, 2011 at 4:44 am

Teehee, it’s all good. :)

RobertW October 23, 2011 at 3:02 pm

ha ha ha ha ha.

FormerlyDeanH October 23, 2011 at 6:22 pm

Oh, I wouldn’t go that far! Drinking aids in digesting lots of the crap we hate in the media! Sometime the humor level can lead to sprayed monitor syndrome, so try to not have an unswallowed swig before reading one of the likely suspects comments.

RobertW October 23, 2011 at 6:59 pm

sprayed monitor. you kill me!

Barb R October 22, 2011 at 4:22 pm

“Why have we let this country become full of a bunch of selfish, close-minded, ignorant people?”

Because we were forced to give liberals the right to vote.

Sidekick October 22, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Two things went far to destroy young people’s sense of personal accomplishment and independence:

1. Participation trophies

2. Outcome based education

Turned much of the under 30 crowd into a bunch if sniveling wimps fully incapable of competing. All intentional, IMO.

drb October 23, 2011 at 5:15 am
Sidekick October 23, 2011 at 10:44 am

Thanks, drb!

Dar January 12, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Hello,

Okay website, but a disohonest FAQ.

“Our goal at ‘I Hate the Media’ is to point out all the bias and the blindness. All the lies and the lunacy. All the fakes and the phonies. All the morons and the myopic.”

That’s not entirely true. This is a conservative website attacking things that it regards as “liberal” or non-conservative.

Nothing wrong with this, but it should be made more clear, as some may take the site’s name to indicate an actual independent-minded non-partisan website, which this most certainly is not.

Perhaps “I Hate the Media (When it Disagrees with Me)!”?

MDLION January 12, 2012 at 11:29 pm

Dar:”Perhaps ‘I Hate the Media (When it Disagrees with Me)!’?”

When does it agree with you when you’re to the right of Che Guevara?

poppajoe49 January 13, 2012 at 5:05 am

Since 98% of the media is a shill for the left, I believe that the name is very appropriate. The only conservative voice on TV is one that you have to pay for to get. FOX News is a cable channel, not broadcast. All broadcast channels are run by the Hollywood elites and leftist news organizations, that includes PBS which is just a government sponsored left wing channel, kind of like Pravda.

RobertW January 13, 2012 at 7:12 am

turds for DAR

“PBS which is just a government sponsored left wing channel, kind of like Pravda.” And now seen used in Pakiland.

Dar January 16, 2012 at 9:28 pm

“If you disagree with the opinions posted here, you are free to go spend your days at the Daily KOS, Media Matters, and Huffpo websites.”

Funny, I get the exact same response from lberal poster5s at these sites when I point out the same thing to them: that they’re not neutral or “truth-tellers”, but merely liberals attacking no-liberals.

It seems you conservatives and liberals should get together and have a big giant circle-jerk party to keep any outsider away.

MDLION January 16, 2012 at 11:02 pm

Dar:”It seems you conservatives and liberals should get together and have a big giant circle-jerk to keep any outsider away.”

It sounds like you’re a mushy moderate. It’s time to take a stand one way or the other. Vanilla doesn’t do well on sites like this.

poppajoe49 January 17, 2012 at 4:13 am

Either that or he’s a Paulsy.
They love being pains in the ass!

RobertW January 17, 2012 at 6:22 am

Paulsy?

poppajoe49 January 17, 2012 at 6:34 am

Nickname for rabid Ron Paul followers.

RobertW January 17, 2012 at 6:48 am

thanks!

poppajoe49 January 17, 2012 at 4:18 am

Since you seem to be so determined to bring us all together, we could make you the pivot man/target! Something we all could agree on.

Continue February 8, 2012 at 8:25 pm

eyyy

Continue February 8, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Man that’s the Fonz I was lookin for a thumbs up. Haha.

Continue February 11, 2012 at 12:52 am

We must be fair and balanced!

FormerlyDeanH February 11, 2012 at 1:44 am

You’re a funny cont!

None February 12, 2012 at 7:36 am

When I came here, I was hoping to find a website which wasn’t influenced by Liberal or Conservative opinion, and just reported things as they were. So… I just have to say that the name of your website is really misleading…

poppajoe49 February 12, 2012 at 8:39 am

Good luck with your search.

Barb R February 13, 2012 at 11:10 am

“I just have to say that the name of your website is really misleading…”

The name of the website is “I Hate The Media”, so I guess you’re right since BOTH Mr. Admin and Mr. Ed hate the media, they should have named it WE Hate the Media.

Thank you for pointing out that glaring error.

flashingscotsman March 1, 2012 at 12:13 pm

And the rest of also hate the media. So We Hate the Media is good.

jake February 12, 2012 at 8:12 am

God, this place is full of Jesus-freaks and stupid people. I have to get the Hell out of here.

drb February 12, 2012 at 8:25 am

bye

jake February 12, 2012 at 8:31 am

Yeah, I think I’ll miss you the most, being the most liberal of these retards.

drb February 12, 2012 at 8:34 am

awe, kisses and toodles. ;)

poppajoe49 February 12, 2012 at 8:37 am

Don’t let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you.
Bye Jake Off.

Stephen H. February 29, 2012 at 11:33 pm

I love this website. It’s the absolute most perfect example I’ve ever found to back up this diagram:

Keep it up guys. Now I can show all my friends and colleagues how conservatives really think.

MDLION March 1, 2012 at 12:10 am

The liberal brain:

Panties in a wad over three terrorists being waterboarded.

Hysterical tears in front of a penitentiary at midnight after an ax murderer is executed after years of appeals.

Celebratory as thousands of innocent infants get pulled apart or have their brains drilled out on a daily basis.

Barry Danford March 2, 2012 at 9:25 am

absolutely correct md

poppajoe49 March 1, 2012 at 5:32 am

Poor troll didn’t think that we had a similar diagram of his brain!

KimmyQueen March 1, 2012 at 6:38 am

ha! that is a good one.

flashingscotsman March 1, 2012 at 12:17 pm

That was pretty good, Poppa. I’m saving it for the next time one of my libtard friends puts up something derogatory about conservatives on FB. Then watch the fireworks.

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 1:23 am

Aww, how cute of you all to be ganging up here to play favorites. Well guess what. I know you will instictively deny it… But there is a rather foul stench of fear in this website. A tremor from the lack of real control over what happens to your “dear leaders” and conservative representatives. And do you want to know why that fear exists? I honestly don’t care if you want to or not. It’s because we know now, that conservatives are the minority who assume power here. We the People are not believing your lies and pathetic excuses to justify the atrocities committed in other countries by your own. My country of origin most definitely suffered at the hands of Ronald Reagan. They still suffer today. The evidence is mounting up day by day, and your cover-ups, more and more feeble. Most of you believe the lies of your leaders, and some of you don’t. However, there is a misplaced sense of comfort over humanity that allows you to overlook the injustice to gain more power and continue the saga. However, if you think you scare us with your little insults or threats; if you think we won’t see through your facade; if you think your terrorist attacks are still concealed, you are seriously mistaken. Although it may be an advantage to us that you see liberals as unorganized and sloppy, unreasonable dummies… we would like to be fair to tell you the art or war is based on deception. You’ve definitely done your part, and we most definitely won’t put anything past you. We will defend our dignity as a whole. To us there are no lefties, no righties, no republicans or democrats, no political parties, no religions, no styles, no anarchists, no communists, no rich or poor people, and no eugenics. There are only the oppressors, and the oppressed. And the tables will turn until balance is restored. This is the natural state of things. Someone will do something stupid either on your side or ours. Of which then all hell will brake loose, and your little pedestal will be broken.

You said you would give us security for slight sacrifices of freedom. We know that as soon as you passed the laws against truth, the shovels began to dig our graves. We’re sentenced to death, and therefore, have nothing left to fear. We will spread the truth with the same psychological tactics you use to spread your lies. We will educate the people to question all authority and to ask “why?” We will show them the videos. They can already read the documents and hear the recordings. And you will do the only thing you know how: become angry, violent, savage, and barbaric. And we will let you destroy the first of us. And the world will see it. And they will rise with us… And you will fall.

And we will set our order: Balance, and justice against those who suspend liberty for means of greed, anger, and ignorance. For every conqueror there is a conqueror. For every oppressor there is an oppressor. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. And nothing will impede it… Absolutely nothing.

MDLION March 2, 2012 at 1:57 am

Stephen H:”My country of origin most definitely suffered at the hands of Ronald Reagan.”

Your country most definitely suffers more at the hands today of Barack Obama. You write like a college kid who’s been indoctrinated by Marxist professors: And we will finally set things right! And justice will prevail! And the oppressed will be freed! You certainly can’t improve on the words of Jesus Christ. And he said we would always have trouble in this world and that the poor would be with us always. Grow up, junior. It’s a hard life. And you leftists who think it can be a utopia end up bringing us things like Communism, Socialism and abortion. You leftist humanists are the ones who pile up the bodies in the tens of millions.

Sidekick March 2, 2012 at 4:44 am

But he FEELS better now, MD.

KimmyQueen March 2, 2012 at 9:31 am

Great he may feel better now, so now he can leave and not come back. He is a time waster.

flashingscotsman March 2, 2012 at 9:39 am

TD,……….MO.

poppajoe49 March 2, 2012 at 5:20 am

Stephen, if we all suck so bad, why don’t you go back to your country of origin and work at fixing the problems instead of sitting here on a USA based blog and whining about your plight.
Get over yourself, you college puke, and man up!

KimmyQueen March 2, 2012 at 9:30 am

Oh hell no! I ain’t reading all of that. I got work to do. Your diatribe is so boring.

Barry Danford March 2, 2012 at 9:32 am

WTF? Listen you litle boil on the ass of humanity, your village called. They seem to be missing their idiot!!!

Notsosilent March 2, 2012 at 9:46 am

Ten Thumbs Up Barry!

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 1:50 pm

To MDLION: Barack Obama as well as any other president is not the entire United States government. I don’t put faith in any one man. I’ve never once in my life read anything by Marx, and my teachers don’t know it all. I choose to challenge them as well. Jesus Christ was correct when he said that a tough life would persist in this world, but that doesn’t mean we can’t work to improve our own government. Conservatives try it so why can’t we? Christ was hated by the conservatives of his time as well and they had him killed. He challenged the authority of the Roman government and defied the authority of the leading religion of his time: Judaism. I’m personally against abortion, and don’t call me a Communist or a Socialist. I outspokenly deny both labels. Those methods haven’t worked. In fact, I even feel uncomfortable being called a liberal, but that I am. I am a human being and that’s all there is to it. And the notion that liberals are solely to blame for the all the deaths, is the biggest lie I’ve heard my entire life.

To poppajoe49: my country already had their revolution to overthrow the military dictatorship supported by the United States. This military trained theirs under the Reagan administration and they abused their power to no end. Soldiers would take women from the streets and rape them before killing them. Anyone who dared to speak out was killed. Death squads were enforced for fun. But the people never stopped speaking the truth… And a whole group of protesters were gunned down at the steps of a church. This sparked the war. The guerrillas won. So later to prove they weren’t supported by communists, the rebel forces put their trust in the United States. They now carry the U.S. Dollar and it’s failing. The quality of life there plummeted but at least it isn’t a dictatorship anymore. Either way they’ve been under the control of the U.S. for a long time, and it remains a 3rd world country… Why? Debt… For all the supposed help we received from the U.S. So in conclusion, if I want to help my country of origin… Things have to change here first. And man up? I’m not the one calling you a “puke” sir.

To Barry Danford: You’re attempts to break me are pathetic. Please continue on your way.

Notsosilent March 2, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Wow a group insult when no one is looking..Again ten thumbs up Barry!

Sidekick March 2, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Which country do you claim to come from? You tell your story with no context. Why did the US allegedly support your military dictatorship? You come across not just a little crazy.

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 2:09 pm

To Notsosilent: How the heck would I no if anyone is looking? And it takes more guts to go against a group by yourself than to join with the flow.

To Sidekick: It’s alright if I come off as a little crazy to you. You wouldn’t understand how this country became a power in the first place. This story has been repeated throughout the ages by all world powers in countless parts of the world. But if you wish… My country of origin is El Salvador.

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 2:13 pm

And the U.S. Supported the dictatorship because we believed here that there was (get ready for it)… Communist intervention through rebel forces there! Of course, the conservatives hate communism so much that they were willing to support a dictatorship to stop as many of their projects in the world as they could. Turns out that wasn’t the case. It was merely an inner revolt of the people for their liberty.

Sidekick March 2, 2012 at 2:24 pm

El Salvador. I figured.

Cold War politics were what they were. Your Central American slice of paradise was between a rock and a hard place. You had communists vs a military dictatorship. The US was not going to allow another communist government in this hemisphere without resistance But let’s get our definitions straight. There was nothing “conservative” about the military in ES. You had two totalitarian governments competing for power one supported by Cuba and the USSR the other by the US. There is nothing conservative about totalitarianism. Secondly, The US policy in ES and Nicaragua was anti-Soviet. Nothing more and nothing less. If you are not happy here or cannot abide by US history or foreign policy, then you are free to go home or anywhere else. But if you’re going to push your bs here, expect an equal and opposite reaction.

Frankly, I don’t know what you’re point is but you are certainly confused about the nature of geo politics and that each country pursues its own national interests. Tough world out there and no-one said it is fair.

FormerlyDeanH March 2, 2012 at 2:54 pm

He posted a reply to the general thread. That he cannot maintain the direction of the thread is consistent with his inability to understand what was written. His definitions of certain words are skewed by the progressive libspeak of today.
He chooses to stay here because of the increased comfort level as compared to his home country, the place he says is ‘for the people that live there’. Now, why should we have ever allowed someone like this s-pipe to ever live here? This country is for the people that live here, not knobgobblers that come here to take the comforts while pissing on us.

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 3:13 pm

To FormerlyDeanH: I can post a reply anywhere I want as long as it ends up in the right place; hate mail. I’m sure to label who I speak to. The fact that I’m not as technologically advanced as you are is irellevant to my reading comprehension skills. I was born here. My parents came illegally and got their citizenship later. However, they are conservatives. I’m a natural born U.S. Citizen and my vocabulary is not based on “libspeak.” It’s based on the english language and actual definitions you can find in the most prominent dictionaries. If you dont like it just go and make up a new language. So the U.S. doesn’t just LET people come and live here. You invade our country and we invade yours. Just like you invaded the natives here and they… oh yeah that’s right… genocide. Well didn’t El Salvador luck out. My people won the war… not the bloodsuckers.

poppajoe49 March 2, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Well, that explains a lot. You were educated in the US public school system and then brainwashed by your liberal college professors. That is why you don’t have a clue. Your parents must be totally embarrassed by you!

FormerlyDeanH March 2, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Does anybody else smell a john overflow here?

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Cold War politics? Yes. Nothing conservative about the military in ES? Well… They were definitely supported by conservatives. They were also totalitarian, yes, and whether the two have anything in common… history speaks for itself. The FMLN guerrilla forces were not communist. They received aid from Cuba, but only physical aid. Not political ideologies of communism. But of course, help from Cuba raises a red flag to conservatives and with your reasoning it automatically means the USSR intervened. History, however, proved that to be wrong. The bottom line here is that the fact that there is even a U.S. policy in El Salvador to begin with, means that it’s a colony. And things aren’t going very well for it. I would definitely prefer living here for now because conditions are more comfortable… but I won’t forget what happened there. And things will change. El Salvador is for the people who live there. Not for the bloodsuckers.

Sidekick March 2, 2012 at 3:06 pm

“I would definitely prefer living here for now because conditions are more comfortable… but I won’t forget what happened there. And things will change. El Salvador is for the people who live there. Not for the bloodsuckers.”

There’s what I was waiting for. You cowardly piece of shit. You come on a conservative board and spew your bs all over it – the US is mean blah blah blah but hey you’re comfortable now (and you won’t forget). You pussy! STFU and be comfortable or go home and work to make your little shit-hole banana republic better.

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Oh no the U.S. isn’t mean. And I will never generalize it like that. Conservatives are mean. And thank you for making that fact very clear. Hahaha.

Sidekick March 2, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Conservatives are mean….? Only when whiny progressives who use expressions like “for the people” spout off about the evil Reagan administration meddling with affairs of a tropical backwater in order to keep people like them from massacring those who resist collectivization.

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 3:41 pm

That’s funny because you keep walking back on what I said. I’m mearly adding detail. Not changing it. And either way… There was a huge massacre. Maybe not here but definitely in other places. Forgive me for not liking Reagan for signing those papers. He only helped threaten my chances of being born in the first place. I’m sorry sir but you have anger issues. And you’ll probably call me weak for telling you that. Haha.

poppajoe49 March 2, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Moron.

Notsosilent March 2, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Children write haha…apparently you never grew up their Mr El Salvador…Perhaps with all your infinite wisdom, you should return and be the next Che.

TD and MO is sooo needed with this guy

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 4:26 pm

To Notsosilent: No thank you. I would not want to be the next Che. He had his ideas and I have mine. He was a communist. I’m not. Plus, you’re the one writing like a child.

To poppajoe49: You’re welcome. Now shut up.

poppajoe49 March 2, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Go fuck yourself you little pussy.

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Hahaha. Thanks. You too.

flashingscotsman March 2, 2012 at 7:31 pm

TD,……..MO. Just like any other pussy that doesn’t appreciate what he has been given.

Notsosilent March 2, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Does that mean we are paying for his free shit while he complains about the people who actually work and pay taxes so he can get edumacated?

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 4:30 pm

I have a job too sir. The government makes the money therefore it’s all of ours. We all spend other people’s money. “Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s.” who said that huh?

poppajoe49 March 2, 2012 at 4:53 pm

The government doesn’t make money, they print it. We make money and the government confiscates it.
Caesar is dead, as are all the people on our money. I know it is popular for dead people to vote democrat, but I have no idea how the dead can spend money.

drb March 2, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Jesus said it and I doubt you have the slightest a clue as to what he meant by it.

KimmyQueen March 2, 2012 at 5:06 pm

The troll knows nothing. I am just going to TD and MO. The troll is embarrassing itself.

drb March 2, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Did you notice he provided only half of the quote? Very convenient, don’t you think?

KimmyQueen March 2, 2012 at 5:23 pm

like men who abuse women using the quote about women submitting to their husbands, forgetting to mention that husbands are supposed to love their wives the way Jesus did (Jesus of course lloving the Church to the point of death and never abusing His Church). The submission happens because Jesus was willing and able to allow himself to be victimized and murdered in order to save His Church from a fate worst than death. It is very easy to use the Bible when it pleases the Left, but when you tell them that they are quite mistaken and their use of the Bible in that way is actually blasphemous then they spew the separation of church and state thing even though the conversation has nothing to do with that in the first place.

Sidekick March 2, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Do you think he knows the second half, which changes the meaning completely of the first half?

drb March 3, 2012 at 9:39 am

No, I don’t think he does. I think his college professors are the ones who intentionally left the second half out knowing that most students would not look in to it any farther. and BTW is why I didn’t provide it…it’s up to him to look it up or not.

Sidekick March 2, 2012 at 5:28 pm

I guarantee you he has no idea.

flashingscotsman March 2, 2012 at 7:35 pm

Only what he has been told in Stupid Little Quotes 101. He’s edumacated, you know.

TD,………MO.

KimmyQueen March 2, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Ugh!!! Lame! For now? So you will suck this country dry, WHILE daring hate on it and all that it stands, and then when it is time for you to be PATRIOTIC when everything goes to hell, you will fly away to suck another country dry. Pathetic.

This is exactly what I am talking about. I am embarrased of you.

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 4:48 pm

You honestly believe one person can suck a country dry? I don’t plan on leaving either way. I said I’d PREFER living comfortably. Right now things are getting rough. However, i plan to stick around for the ride. And I don’t hate this country. Keep reading because I made that very clear. I hate people like you who think they deserve it all… The supposed “self-made man” and hard working citizen who ignores those who hold him in that position. Ingrate. You’re not superior. That is merely a self-made illusion. You’re a puppet. Wake up. I’m equally embarrassed of you.

I for one will choose humanity over patriotism. Even if it costs me my life.

KimmyQueen March 2, 2012 at 5:05 pm

I am done feeding you. You are not worthy of my time troll. You disgust me.

flashingscotsman March 2, 2012 at 7:43 pm

No, one person can not suck a country dry. Even Obama has helpers. And you, it takes thousands of you, and other teatsuckers to suck the life out of a country. So, what you’re saying is, if somebody else goes and risks their life, and works to make your country into a livable place, you’d be glad to go back home. But while they’re doing it, you’ll stay here, nice and comfortable, and bitch about what a terrible country this is. You’re really quite the piece of shit.

poppajoe49 March 3, 2012 at 5:59 am

Flash, I agree with most of what you said, but you just denigrated shit!

flashingscotsman March 3, 2012 at 9:42 am

My apologies. I never meant to hurt the feelings of any shit.

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 3:19 pm

And just as a final disclosure… By “bloodsuckers” I mean conservatives. Not the United States as a whole. For we as a society are too diverse to generalize like that.

Sidekick March 2, 2012 at 3:28 pm

“…bloodsuckers” I mean conservatives. Not the United States as a whole. For we as a society are too diverse to generalize like that.”

No, you simply generalize 40% of the US population that considers themselves conservative. You are an idiot.

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Yet you still use percentages that generalize a populace. Okay so maybe I generalize conservatives. So what? I didn’t say “I NEVER generalize.” Just like you generalize liberals to be communist or socialists or democrats. I generalize conservatives to be unreasonable in many fields. Everyone generalizes something sometimes. I don’t generalize the United States as corrupt. Only about 40% of its population haha.

poppajoe49 March 2, 2012 at 4:16 pm

The problem is that history and experience show that liberals are communists, socialists, or democrats, and you can’t prove otherwise.

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 4:20 pm

I’m not communist or socialist or democrat. So there you go.

poppajoe49 March 2, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Because you’re not smart enough to recognize yourself.

Stephen H. March 2, 2012 at 4:57 pm

I’m smart enough to realize I am what I choose to be. And I choose to be considered a human being. That is all.

poppajoe49 March 2, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Apparently not.

Notsosilent March 2, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Is Mr Well Alvador still hanging out? I thought given the fact he was too stupid to understand his own posts,. he would have left by now…Another TD/MO candidate.

Stephen March 4, 2012 at 12:41 am

Well, it seems as though I was blocked. A quick change of information should settle that. Now, as you were saying, Jesus was referring to fearing God over man. And money is nothing more than faith in resources if you deal with it internationally. Nationally, it is nothing more than faith in a standing govnment. It’s simply printed on paper. OPEC doesn’t appreciate our economic methods and neither do many Americans. Our dollar fails. That’s what imposing debt on other nations does to us. It ruins our reputation. So don’t try to cover it up because your lies are too obvious. You’re all a bunch of scumbag liars and this website relies solely on humor… the facts to back your political claims up here don’t exist. Therefore your arguments are nothing more than something to laugh at. But thank you for playing the Devil’s Advocate. You make our liberal lives a bit more fun by giving us a scavenger hunt for truth.

MDLION March 4, 2012 at 2:17 am

Stephen H:”You’re all a bunch of scumbag liars”

A ridiculous statement. You don’t think your arguments are strong or convincing and so like a typical liberal you go to the emotional name-calling.

Stephen H:”this website relies solely on humor”

Part of the humor of this website consists of liberals trying to defend liberalism. People make serious arguments here though. You can’t counter those arguments successfully and so you call people “scumbags”.

You keep mentioning Jesus and liberalism. There’s little if any tolerance for true Christianity in liberal, Socialistic and Communistic countries. Those countries only tolerate a pseudo-Christianity which bows to the state first. We’re starting to see that even in the United States now. Such countries only tolerate liberal, pseudo-Christians who act as stooges defending the rights of the Big Oppressive State.

Editor March 4, 2012 at 3:59 am

Get over yourself. We only ban people for language, not stupidity.

poppajoe49 March 4, 2012 at 7:50 am

Thank God!
If you banned the stupid people, we wouldn’t have anyone to argue with!

Steven March 4, 2012 at 7:14 pm

poppajoe49 you would be the first to go. If you can’t say anything constructive leave it alone.

poppajoe49 March 4, 2012 at 8:07 pm

You are probably the third most clueless person to come to this board. Olivia and john are worse than you, but you are running neck and neck with Bitch Poops.
You are completely outclassed here and I don’t find you worthy of serious debate, so I will just continue insulting you.

drb March 4, 2012 at 5:08 am

Now, as you were saying, Jesus was referring to fearing God over man.
**************************
I can only guess that you are responding to:
Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s.” who said that huh?

And:

No, That isn’t what I was saying, nor was it what Jesus was saying. Jesus didn’t speak of fear. What he was saying was to not rely on kings/rulers/government for your salvation and well being. Pay your taxes to stay out of jail, do what you must to stay alive but don’t expect government to care about you or make your life better. It was a reminder not to sell your soul to earthly rulers (regardless of form) for the promise of an easy life here on earth but rather to wait for your reward in heaven.

poppajoe49 March 4, 2012 at 7:45 am

Oh great, turd brain is back.

Stephen March 4, 2012 at 2:04 am

And notice I have not given any of you a thumbs down. You’re all immature little children. Go suck on your thumbs.

poppajoe49 March 4, 2012 at 7:46 am

While you suck something else?

flashingscotsman March 4, 2012 at 10:45 am

I see that Stephen, unlike us, always backs up what he says with facts and figures.

TD,…….

MO.

Stephen March 4, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Read up… Kind of explains why we’re desparately colonizing the middle east doesn’t it? It’s so rich in oil there. And Dick Cheney, former CEO of Halliburton oil pipeline company… who left his position there just about a year before 9/11 to take on another profession. Along with Bush… Hmm. And his daddy along with Reagan fully supporting the freedom fighters in Afghanistan also known today as the Taliban terrorists. Your favorite news station did a nice little piece about that:

And Reagan so enthusiastic about Afghanistan… Little did he know it would become the perfect scapegoat for the deaths of over a thousand people here so we could control the entire oil industry.

flashingscotsman March 4, 2012 at 4:18 pm

I got seconds. Next? TD,……….MO.

Steven March 4, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Ignorance I see. Good for you. How far do you figure you’ll get with that mentality?

poppajoe49 March 4, 2012 at 8:09 pm

Maybe you should read “How to Win Friends and Influence People”

flashingscotsman March 5, 2012 at 7:31 am

With his comprehension level, he won’t get it.

anonymous March 4, 2012 at 2:06 am

wow this site is the biggest circle jerk i have seen in all my days on the interwebs grow the fuck up

Stephen March 4, 2012 at 2:11 am

Your foul language does not give the impression that I’m the one who has growing up to do. Poor miserable being. I’m not going to stop writing here. I’m free to do so as I please. However if you feel the need to cease conversation with me, you are also free to do that.

MDLION March 4, 2012 at 2:21 am

Stephen, anonymous was on your side.

Stephen March 4, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Well I’m sorry for assuming no one here is on my side… I’m not used to having help here. When you go up against a gang of crazy people by yourself one can’t help but get a little defensive to newcomers. But since he says he’s on no one’s side here I guess it’s okay haha.

poppajoe49 March 4, 2012 at 4:20 pm

WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Nobody here likes me!!!!

Steven March 4, 2012 at 4:38 pm

Sorry to hear that poppajoe49… although I’m not surprised. You’re very unreasonable.

poppajoe49 March 4, 2012 at 4:45 pm

You really are clueless.

Steven March 4, 2012 at 7:24 pm

I don’t see you outsmarting me yet sir. Mere insult and anger is the only logic you know.

flashingscotsman March 5, 2012 at 7:40 am

As PoppaJoe said, you’re clueless. So we don’t expect you to see that you’re having your ass handed to you. Coward.

anonymous March 4, 2012 at 2:24 am

funny how it was meant to give the impression that i was angry but i guess your too stupid to have picked up on that

Sidekick March 4, 2012 at 4:32 am

It’s “you’re” not your. I guess you’re too stupid to have picked that up.

anonymous March 4, 2012 at 2:29 am

im not on anyones side btw

poppajoe49 March 4, 2012 at 7:48 am

Who cares?

flashingscotsman March 4, 2012 at 10:48 am

“Not I,” said the smartass on the Left Coast.

drb March 4, 2012 at 11:00 am

“Not I,” said the smartace on the Right Coast.

poppajoe49 March 4, 2012 at 11:06 am

“Not I,” said the smartass on the Gulf Coast.

drb March 4, 2012 at 11:12 am

HA! I was waiting on you, Kick or Dean to come back with that one. :)

flashingscotsman March 4, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Hey, we really got some smarts here, don’t we? I always said it’s better than being a dumbass. And I didn’t even mention Stephen’s name when I sad that. Did I?

Stephen March 4, 2012 at 2:15 pm

To MDLION: Oh yeah like poppajoe49 and Sidekick here never use name calling. I guess with that reasoning they’re both extreme liberals now. Haha. You fool. How’s that for my inability to counter arguments? I can provide name calling as well as an argument… Which is what I usually end up doing because you all name call so much worse, I’m forced to defend myself short of using profanity because I can get banned for using it if I’m not poppajoe49 or Sidekick. Hypocrytes. Scumbags. Losers. Idiots.

To drb: Look up the term “god-fearing”… The way I used it is very commonly used to express believing in God… Not necessarily being afraid of him. It’s basically what you said in a nutshell. Read my post again and see. But either way, it’s too bad I don’t choose to devote myself to Hebrew mythology over any other culture. The bottom line is that it’s people like you who killed Jesus of Nazareth in the first place. Think about that. The Jewish leaders and Roman dictators… All conservatives. And if you don’t believe me, look up the word conservative. Tell me it doesn’t apply to them.

drb March 4, 2012 at 2:32 pm

Look up the term “god-fearing

Why? It did not come from jesus and has nothing to do with the post you are responding to.

People like me? You assume too much there. You know nothing about me. Where is your evidence that I am anyhting like those who killed Jesus? You base this on 2 posts?

Stephen March 4, 2012 at 3:01 pm

Yes but many people use it nowadays as believing in God. Maybe I should have made that more clear when I said it.

Alright to be specific. Conservatives had Jesus of Nazareth killed, and the story shows how his assassins were conservative. He was revealing the fallacies in the work of Roman and Jewish leaders. They hated him for it. They wanted to keep their established order of things.

con·serv·a·tive/kənˈsərvətiv/
Adjective:
Holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in politics or religion.
Noun:
A person who is averse to change and holds to traditional values and attitudes, typically in politics.
Synonyms:
tory
More info »Wikipedia – Dictionary.com – Answers.com – Merriam-Webster

Anything else you couldn’t understand sir?

drb March 4, 2012 at 3:07 pm

And what proof do you have that I am cautious or adverse to change?

Stephen March 4, 2012 at 3:10 pm

You defend a conservative website by attacking liberals… You identify yourself as conservative. Therefore you must know what your being loyal to right? The definition of a conservative is clear.

drb March 4, 2012 at 3:20 pm

You defend a conservative website by attacking liberals…

Really? Where did I defend this site? I didn’t attack, I pointed out that you didn’t provide the entire quote.

You identify yourself as conservative.

Where did I say that?

Conservative is a label that the left put on those they identify as being in opposition to them. Just as Capitalism was a label chosen by those who oppose it. :)

Spin on.

Steven March 4, 2012 at 4:00 pm

I had a response to that but was blocked for no valid reason again and it was lost. So I’ll try to duplicate it. The fact that you cooperated with those who outspokenly consider themselves conservatives makes you, at the very least, not with me (an outspoken liberal). Therefore me being against this website makes those who contradict me directly, for the website. You defend it because you have opposed those who go against it. An opposing argument is equal to an attack… it doesn’t have to be violent… merely opposing. Don’t take that word so heavily. Also, if you defend a conservative website… that makes you for the ideals and if you are for the ideals, that makes you “conservative” according to the definition of the word.

Steven March 4, 2012 at 4:06 pm

But i hope one day you’ll have a change of heart… because logic has almost nothing to do with being conservative haha.

flashingscotsman March 4, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Third. Or should I say turd.

Alien March 4, 2012 at 4:19 pm

try registering if you haven’t

filtering rules are stricter on unregistered

A long time ago i found my posts disappearing, and it dawned on me that it happened whenever i typed ‘socialist’. Turns out the key word there was ‘cialis’.. Vigilance in the face of SPAM, sir

Also try not to accuse Christians of being the type of people that killed Christ. Maybe try another handle too. Just tryin’ to help

Steven March 4, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Oh no Christians didn’t kill Christ. I said the Roman officials and Jewish leaders had him killed. I never said Christians killed him. But thank you otherwise.

Alien March 4, 2012 at 5:44 pm

I derived it for you.

You said conservatives here are like those that killed Christ–and challenged them to look up the word, as if that definition would link commentors here with those agents of Roman Imperium or Temple priesthood.

By using such a broad brush, you effectively accused a number of Christians here as being the same type of people that crucified Jesus. Did you think that might effective?

Steven March 4, 2012 at 6:36 pm

There are many Christians that are quite liberal. This isn’t a religious attack. It’s a politilcal one. I don’t care what religion you claim. Just because you’re personally Christian doesn’t make you a conservative. Or vice versa. Equally there are many people from other religions and countries that are conservative as well. It isn’t limited to the United States and Christianity. Read the definition closely.

Alien March 4, 2012 at 6:43 pm

@Steven The Christians here aren’t liberal. They are conservative. Your broadside against conservatives, whether a political attack or not, landed on the heads of Christians

I am not a Christian, but I watched it happen

Steven March 4, 2012 at 6:56 pm

Ah but conversely the conservatives here aren’t all Christian… you for example don’t claim that religion. Therefore I never made the assumption of all of you to be Christian. My opposers are all however conservative as they claim to be. I quoted Jesus when talking about taxes, because one person here made it very clear he puts faith in Christ. But they later accused me of not knowing anything about him and what I’m saying is that conservatives killed Christ. Therefore these specific people are hypocrites for mixing Christianity with conservatism. There’s nothing wrong with believing in the religion, just using it in vain to oppress others in various parts of the world.

Alien March 4, 2012 at 7:27 pm

Consider a Venn Diagram, Ste[v|ph]en. Partially overlapping are 2 circles: Conservative & Christian.

You launched fusillade at the Conservative circle. In doing so, you did collateral damage to Christians. I’m not concerned about the Liberal Circle off to the side that also happens to overlap some. And I’m not concerned about the portion of Conservatives that are not Christian, in this case.

I’m focused entirely on the intersection of Christians and Conservatives which you blindly landed significant ordinance on. Do you understand?

I do not believe you can recover your credibility here, after that. I say this as a reasonably well-known moderate with some liberal and statist views here. You will see little more than TD/MO because of how you opened up your engagement with the site

just sayin’

poppajoe49 March 4, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Christians that are liberal are merely acting upon misinformation that is given them by liberal statists. They are told Jesus was a liberal because of His compassion. Well the problem with that theory is that conservatives are highly compassionate. They have been proven so by their charitable contributions, and their desire to save the lives of the unborn. Liberals defend abortion at every turn. Conservatives and Judeo-Christian believers have for centuries helped the poor through charity and their churches. It was only since the government, under liberal control, took over charitable works, that conservatives had a problem with it. This is because the government now confiscates our hard earned money to give to people that refuse to try to support themselves, and are looking for more and more freebies on the backs of people that many times do not have as much as the recipient class does. The government is also notorious for spending much of this money on administrative costs. Churches were much more efficient at doing the charitable work.

Steven March 4, 2012 at 9:15 pm

poppajoe49 you generalize conservatives to all be good people. They’re not the only ones who do those things. One doesn’t have to be conservative to do good. Plenty of liberals strive to help those in less than desirable conditions. That’s what drives us to begin with. I’m against abortion or killing of any kind. The only charity conservatives are generally famous for is helping those who already have the means to help themselves… or imposing their rules and values forcefully on others. Also, don’t make the mistake of mixing true Christianity and conservatism as one. The two together are an oxymoron. It takes more than just compassion to be a liberal. Jesus was a liberal because he opposed the conservatives of his time and worked to help his people realize their subjection under malicious power. That’s what liberals do. We’ve already established that point about Jesus though. Therefore I have no reason to believe your lies.

poppajoe49 March 5, 2012 at 4:39 am

Plenty of liberals strive to help those in less than desirable conditions.

But you do it through government instead of personal means. I have seen way too many times that liberals push for more and more entitlement spending, in their minds the government is the best arbiter of how to spend out charitable monies, when in reality government is the best at wasting our money.

Now who’s generalizing conservatives? Maybe you could provide some examples of such charities that you describe as only helping those that can help themselves?

Jesus wasn’t a liberal. He stood for personal responsibility and values, liberals take no responsibility for their circumstances. The people you call the conservatives of that time are more like todays liberals than anything else. They want to tax you and use that money for what they want as opposed to using it for just what is necessary. Todays liberals have enslaved the poor in such a way as to make it impossible for them to rise above their circumstances, by making them totally dependant on the government and giving them no impetus to do better for themselves.

You haven’t established shit. You liberals have been trying to coopt Jesus for your personal use for too long and it’s time to call bullshit on you!
The only lies here are the ones you keep telling yourself and us.

drb March 5, 2012 at 10:37 am

Ok, now that is all BS and completely illogical. I have said and done nothing to defend this site. You left off part of a quote, and you are misinterpreting that quote. Calling you on it is defending the truth not a website or a particular political viewpoint. Further, it was the LEFT who LABELED the right with the title of “conservative”. (Research your liberal history, you’ll find that is true.) So, why do I need to own up to or accept a label that you and your side say I am? The Left likes to say the right is “fearful” of this change or that change yet, uou have failed to show what change I or anyone here is fearful of. You are doing nothig except insisting that I am as you label becasuse the left has defined anyone who doesn’t view thing as they do as such. So in short your argument is that I’m a fearful conservative because you (and those on the left) say so. Sorry, epic fail.

drb March 4, 2012 at 3:09 pm

irrelevent

Stephen March 4, 2012 at 3:11 pm

How is it irrelevant? I’m simply using today’s language to describe something. Is there anything wrong with that?

drb March 4, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Because it has nothing to do with the quote or its meaning or anything that I said. So countering with it is indeed irrlevent. Nice way to try to change the direction of the discussion though.

Stephen March 4, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Indeed my description of the quote using modern language is most relevant to the quote itself. Fearing God over man. Believing in God over man. How is that not relevant to the quote or its meaning? I was describing the quote.

Stephen March 4, 2012 at 3:22 pm

And I’ll go wherever you decide to take this conversation.

drb March 5, 2012 at 11:29 am

Fear of or belief in God (either way) is irrevelent to the core of what Jesus was saying which is:
Kings/rulers/government do not genuinely care about you. They cannont guarantee an easy life for you. Regardless of your belief in or lack of belief in God that fact remains true. Governments cannot love you, they cannot make your existance better or easier (without causing harm in some form to another), they cannnot eliminate strife. No matter how much they take from one to give to another suffering will continue as long as life exist on this planet. (and yes, taking from another is causing harm no matter how much you would like to ignore that tidbit) So if anything, Jesus was anti-socialist.

KimmyQueen March 6, 2012 at 12:05 pm

One of the many things that I love about the Lord Jesus is that He is His own Person so to speak. He has His own government, His own treasure and His own way of doing things that are far and beyond better than anyone on this world can ever imagine. People can believe or not believe in Him, but His point is true: only Him can bring a true government that will truly care for anyone and everyone (truly equally) without taking anything from anyone else, that is because like I said, He is His own Person and therefore has His own EVERYTHING and doesn’t need anything from anyone at any point in time.
NOBODY on this planet has that power and ability, so therefore there will always be poor people, always be the disenfranchised, there will always be injustice and there will always be oppression of one person (or government) over another person (or government). We cannot achieve perfection on this planet, we need to cease to find it as it causes unnecessary pain and problems, that is what Progressives are trying to do and fail miserably everytime.

drb March 4, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Anything else you couldn’t understand sir?

Hahahaha, the assumptions you make…hilarious

flashingscotsman March 4, 2012 at 4:26 pm

You’re still reading his drivel, drb?

Steven March 4, 2012 at 7:17 pm

It’s because he’s not ignorant sir.

drb March 5, 2012 at 11:36 am

one more time, look at my avi ————————>

poppajoe49 March 5, 2012 at 4:53 pm

He’s clueless.

flashingscotsman March 6, 2012 at 10:46 am

I doubt Stephen knows the difference between men and women.

KimmyQueen March 5, 2012 at 6:49 am

I know right. I am just TD to make sure it stays hidden. I am not even bothering reading that tripe. It is a circular discussion that yields nothing. Even Alien made a good try and it is almost as if he said nothing. Trolls = TD MO

MDLION March 4, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Stephen:”it’s people like you who killed Jesus of Nazareth in the first place”

Stephen, the mature Christian thinks about his or her personal sins being responsible for Jesus’ death. Yes, there are historical facts. The Jews adjitated for His Death and got the Romans to carry it out. I don’t much care for liberals or liberal Christians but I would never point my finger at them and say: It’s people like you who killed Jesus in the first place! Why? Because I have enough of my own sins which caused Jesus’ Death to worry about. Yes, a lot of us “Hypocrytes…Scumbags…Losers…(and) Idiots” are not blind to our own sins as we point out the sins of others. You compare us to the Jewish leaders who killed Jesus, but you’re pretty self-righteous yourself, Stephen.

Steven March 4, 2012 at 9:22 pm

Alright well let me make something clear. I don’t believe in the supernatural. I’m atheist. I believe Jesus of Nazareth existed here on earth because we have the evidence to prove it. I respect the man for what he did in terms of being an activist, but as far as him dying for my sins before I was even born, is not something I believe is correct. However, I respect the beliefs of Christianity because there’s a lot we can learn from Jesus. What I don’t respect is how conservatism uses it to make people conform to power without question. That leads to corruption.

poppajoe49 March 5, 2012 at 4:45 am

More proof of liberals trying to co-opt Jesus for their personal use.
You denigrate Christians by telling them their beliefs are of the “supernatural”, and then try to take away the symbol of their beliefs!
You can’t have it both ways. Either you believe in Jesus and EVERYTHING that is attributed to Him, or you don’t believe in Him at all. Whichever it is, stop using Him to try and further your agenda, you know nothing about Him or His works, or you wouldn’t be calling Him a liberal!

KimmyQueen March 5, 2012 at 6:57 am

I personally dislike the “Jesus was a good philosopher” mantra of liberals. He is G-d Incarnate. He is not just some guy that said nice and important things. Like you said, He is either the WHOLE package or He is not. He cannot just be a good philosopher but He was just a little crazy with the whole “Son of G-d” thing (like the Muslims keep telling people). If Jesus Christ was “crazy” on ONE aspect of His discourse and life, how then could He be “sane” on the OTHER aspects of His discourse and life that liberals (and Muslims) tend to exploit? It doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. The Pharisees ideas of the Messiah kept them blind to the true nature of Christ. Even though they could see His works He did not fulfill THEIR ideas of what the Messiah was supposed to do for the people at that point in time, so they could possible exploit His works, but they could not reconcile the other parts of His ministry, so yes the Pharisees and the liberals have much more in common than not.

I agree with someone above, our sins killed The Lord Christ, however He is not dead and He conquered those sins. There is so much to do while we are alive and we need to be conquerors and not allow to be oppressed by sin nor evil, government can = oppression and as Christians I do believe that it is our duty to get involved and make sure we fight for what is right, but still respect the liberties and freedoms of others.

Stephen March 4, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Assumptions? No. Haha it’s merely sarcasm. There isn’t any way in heck someone could be that stupid.

drb March 4, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Let’s be clear. We both know that I understand you perfectly. You on the other hand might want to take a look at my avi to get a clue about the assumption I was referring to.

poppajoe49 March 4, 2012 at 4:17 pm

drb, I’m disappointed in you.
TD and MO!

drb March 4, 2012 at 4:25 pm

I’m sure you are Poppa…anyway for some unknown reason or glitch I can’t respond to his posts even though I have tried several times. Anyway, pain meds for my broken toe are kickin’ in and I’m getting quite sleepy so I’m going to call it a night.

flashingscotsman March 4, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Sorry about your toe, drb. I know those are might painful. I hope you had a good night’s sleep. Oh, and,…….TD,………..MO.

drb March 4, 2012 at 4:29 pm

thanks…nite

Steven March 4, 2012 at 6:42 pm

Might I inquire as to what TD, MO. means?

Alien March 4, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Thumbs Down, Move On

Steven March 4, 2012 at 7:03 pm

Thank you sir.

drb March 4, 2012 at 4:28 pm

HA…it’s working again…still I’m calling it a night.

poppajoe49 March 4, 2012 at 4:30 pm

I’m disappointed because you are replying to him!

KimmyQueen March 5, 2012 at 6:59 am

Be well DRB!

drb March 5, 2012 at 11:35 am

Thank you, dear one.

FormerlyDeanH March 5, 2012 at 11:42 am

What didja do to yourself this time? Why so mean to your little piggies?

drb March 5, 2012 at 12:30 pm

My dog did it. :(

drb March 5, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Heard from Robert lately? When will his ‘puter be fixed?

FormerlyDeanH March 5, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Haven’t heard a peep.

drb March 6, 2012 at 9:33 am

Do we need to chip in and get him a new ‘puter? Do we have enough pennies?

FormerlyDeanH March 6, 2012 at 12:48 pm

No idea what’s happening with him. It might be he’s getting back together with his wife – purely speculation on my part, but that might be why he’s not contacting us at all. He could be using all his time repairing a relationship of great importance and if my guess is at all accurate, then more power to him.

drb March 6, 2012 at 1:12 pm

That would be wonderful if that is what’s going on. Good for him. :)

poppajoe49 March 5, 2012 at 4:51 pm

I dropped a 22 oz framing hammer on my left big toe the day before I left for NJ. Hurt like hell for days. The nail is still black a month later.

Illegal Alien #4920673 March 5, 2012 at 2:17 pm

The best way to calm oneself while browsing this site is only to read the mass downvoted comments. That is not to say, although, I will even remember this website in an hour.

Editor March 5, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Sorry to hear about your Alzheimers.

Notsosilent March 5, 2012 at 2:58 pm

La Migra …….they will help you remember which country you are actually a citizen of.

KimmyQueen March 5, 2012 at 3:26 pm

No one asked you to remember anything. You are not that important get over yourself. You didn’t have to read the site, you are the idiot for doing so, and then you are more of an idiot for actually taking time to post.

drb March 5, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Too much typing there KQ. (something I have been guilty of lately :) so pot/kettle/black at me)
At the most, all you had to type was “idiot”.

stan chaz April 1, 2012 at 4:43 pm

So you hate “the media”? Sorry to tell you this but you are part of the media, and the culture, my purist, independent little friends…

Waken May 6, 2012 at 3:32 pm

^^That’s actually true… Why join the media while you preach hate toward it?

poppajoe49 May 6, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Instead of me explaining it, go to the top of the page and click on FAQ and start reading.

Waken May 6, 2012 at 7:21 pm

I just read it. It doesn’t address the hypocrisy of being a medium and at the same time, hating the media. It just attacks other sources. Why is “I Hate the Media” correct over the other forms of media? In fact I think many of these things are incorrect and short sighted.

Sidekick May 6, 2012 at 7:26 pm

This website does not create the news it aggregates it for people to discuss. That is not media.

Ghengivitis Khan May 6, 2012 at 7:29 pm

@Waken

Why don’t you go over to the onion and ask them why you can’t buy any produce from their website.