Epic Fail: Anti-Gun Protest Outside NRA Meeting Draws 25 People. Perhaps Nanny Bloomberg should offer free health food. That should get the crowd up to maybe 30.

featured-img

12
Leave a Reply

10 Comment threads
2 Thread replies
0 Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
9 Comment authors
Press Whitewashes Bloomberg Anti-Gun Group’s Pathetic Presence At Indy NRA Convention | PA Pundits - InternationalBizzyBlogjukinGhostntheMachinepoppajoe49 Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
Notify of
trackback

[…] rally ahead of the NRA convention on Thursday had all of about 25 people (HT Rare.us via I Hate the Media), according to Indy talk radio station […]

trackback

[…] rally ahead of the NRA convention on Thursday had all of about 25 people (HT Rare.us via I Hate the Media), according to Indy radio station […]

jukin
Member
jukin

Common sense?

I would think that not protesting 80,000 gun toting, assassinating, terrorizing people would be common sense. Even these people don’t believe their own propaganda. Why should anyone else?

Not so silent
Member
Not so silent
ThatOtherGuy
Member
ThatOtherGuy

That is $2,000,000.00 per person. Actually for that kind of cash I might show up so I can buy some NFA items, that new AI rifle, some Wilson Combat 1911s though I might have to bring a buddy so I can get that 45ACP Lugar prototype…

Not so silent
Member
Not so silent

Apparently Bloomturd doesn’t pay too well….Typical libtard, get some low intelligence, large forehead voters and pay them 10 bucks an hour..plus a free sign and a cheese sandwich…Bloomturd doesn’t want to give up much of his money does he?

Extirpates
Guest
Extirpates

Common Sense has nothing to do with the making of money, Doomberg is a classic example of illiteracy in action.

Navyvet2
Guest
Navyvet2

All this and the facts are that there are gun laws coming out of our ears. BUT, they arent enforced because in 90% of cases that would be RACCCCIIISSSSTTTT! In the other 10% it simply wouldnt be fair. After all it is not criminals fault they are criminals. If we just got together, held hands, sung Kumbaya, and torched up a dubbie everything would be wonderful.

Bonfire of the Absurdities
Member

He’d be better off offering free 16oz sodas along with high-transfat chips and a carton of smokes. Hey, he’s gotta prioritize his annoying, self-righteous crusades if he wants to “make a difference”.

deepthinker
Member
deepthinker

I bet they were paid too. Doomberge might wish to take full notice that the majority of this nation favors “the right of the people shall not be infringed”. That we believe in self protection . Just like he does.

poppajoe49
Member
poppajoe49

No, he hires his ARMED SECURITY for protection.