President Obama and The Most Glamorous First Lady Ever attended a Medal of Honor ceremony for U.S. Army Sergeant First Class Jared C. Monti who was killed in Afghanistan in June 2006.
Mrs. O showed up in a floral frock with a bold, red rose print, accessorized with green kitten heels and chandelier earrings.
Some critics said her attire was more appropriate for a garden party than a solemn ceremony honoring an American hero, but the Michellistas at a website called Mrs-O.org disagreed. Oh, did they disagree.
Read on. But be prepared to be either amused or horrified by their blind, over-the-top idol worship.
- Mrs. O You ROCK! Love love love the dress and the shoes. Mrs O with a body like that you make fashion look like fun.
- Is it just me, or does our First Lady get more beautiful every day?! As far as the dress is concerned, I do love it.
- I swear this woman is living my life. LOL! I looooooove this couple. They are so in synch with each other on so many levels its crazy. Sigh…someday my prince will come. Anywhoo, love the looks. Its goes great with their intelligence and strong values. I am saying Mr and Mrs O are not just a look.
- Omigod, that dress is awesome! Honestly, I love that I can’t right away tell it’s flowers, it just looks like bold color. It’s also a really flattering cut for her.
- No denying how breathtakingly lovely Mrs Obama is. Oh my goodness, she is lovely and yet so down to earth and has her act together. She is the complete package, no question about it – Mr President sir, you are a very lucky man.
- Mrs. O looks stunning in the floral wrap dress! I absolutely love the print and the choice of shoe color. Mrs. O is so fashion-adventurous. Women of America, take note. Bland and boring is out and color and bold accessories are in. She also looks great at the outdoor market. Don’t we all wish we could look so polished while shopping for produce!
- She looked crazy beautiful today. Love anything on her with a v-neck. And I also liked her hair with less volume on top. It’s different and looks more youthful on her than the volumized hair.
- Mrs. O looks even more fabulous than usual here. Full of life, bold color and the fit is exceptional. She looks pretty hot (in a classy way). I also always love it when she does an unexpected pop of color with her shoes. The President is a lucky man (and she is a lucky woman).
- Michelle is smoking hot in that dress!! I know wot I’ll be wearing this Spring/Summer