WhiteHouse.jpg
White House creates “nudge squad” to shape citizen behavior. They say the idea came from Obama regulatory czar Cass Sunstein and Chicago Booth School of Business professor Richard Thaler, but we seem to recall that Hitler had a “nudge squad” 75 years ago – they were called the Schutz-Staffel.

21
Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
10 Comment threads
11 Thread replies
0 Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
14 Comment authors
Not so silentdanybhoypink Floydwhiskeyriverstinkfoot Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
Notify of
Not so silent
Member
Not so silent

Given the low class and lack of morals in this administration, I would think it should be called the fudge squad for more than one reason.

jacksman
Member
jacksman

MaYBE WE THE PEOPLE NEED A NUDGE SQUAD!

poppajoe49
Guest
poppajoe49

Can we “nudge” Obama off of a cliff?

In lieu of that, maybe we can “Nuge” him!
http://tednugentammo.com/index.html

pink Floyd
Member
pink Floyd

I’d give him a 30 minute heads start, but I don’t need “Nuge” projectiles. I make my own.

poppajoe49
Guest
poppajoe49

I was thinking of having the Nuge take the shot!

danybhoy
Member
danybhoy

Just saw him last Friday night in Des Moines, he is still full of piss & vinegar. He is always up for a fight. Worth the 4 hour drive down from St.Paul.

Progressive Hemrrhoid
Member
Progressive Hemrrhoid

Well, it was only a matter of time before the entitlement class out-numbered the producer class. Nothing like a free lunch to secure one’s vote. Now the willing lemming emulators are willing to sit back and watch the decline of western civilization with a big smile on their faces.
In a nutshell, it ain’t hard to nudge stupid people.

deepthinker
Member
deepthinker

Sadly,no argument from me at all. So many people only want to know when their checks are going to be in the bank and when the EBT cards will be reloaded. When the gravy train is derailed, they wont know how to fend for them selfs and will be looking to take from those of us who know how to take care of business.

pink Floyd
Member
pink Floyd

A “nudge” is all that will be needed for the already malleable and compliant masses to go over the slavery cliff.
The society controllers really do think that we the people are easy and dumb…they would be correct in that assumption, sadly.

hisham
Member
hisham

Seeing as a vast majority of the sheeple are already happily enslaved with one thing or another, I’d say you’re about right.

whiskeyriver
Member
whiskeyriver

Only about 51% of the population pink. The other 49% of us are the ones who own weapons and aint’ afraid to use them if necessary.

pink Floyd
Member
pink Floyd

I think only about 1/3 of us own firearms and only about 3% are willing to use them in defense of the Constitution. I would LOVE to believe that you are correct, but the last 13 years has shaken my trust in the average American.

hisham
Member
hisham

What will be do when they come to ‘nudge’ us? I’m thinking they’ll be bringing their ‘A’ game, so their equipment bags will contain way more than mere baseball bats. I’m still waiting for a reliable source of ammunition ’cause it sure ain’t WalMart.

ooddballz
Member
ooddballz
hisham
Member
hisham

Thanks oddballz, great source, but I’m a greedy one and want more than just one supplier. I certainly like the idea of Sharia Glazed Ham with my scrambled eggs!

poppajoe49
Guest
poppajoe49

Too bad they don’t carry what I need.

whiskeyriver
Member
whiskeyriver

Are you close to New Mexico, Arizona or Texas? We don’t have much problem finding what we need around here, ammo/gun stores are alive and well all over.

You might want to try Ammo.net or BulkAmmo.com, both good online sites with a good variety.

Jim Stewart
Member
Jim Stewart

In a world where the government seeks to change your behavior one man stands alone daring to challenge the nanny state. Anthony Weiner in Penis Power!

PsychoDad
Member

They’re modeling off of something already in use in Britain.

“CONFORM.”

Joe Redfield
Member
Joe Redfield

Someone ought to clue Fox News in as to what constitutes “subtle influence” in Chicago politics; athletic equipment used by baseball teams is frequently involved.

stinkfoot
Member
stinkfoot

Wood or aluminum?