Charlie Rangel: ISIS Not A Direct Threat To U.S. Security. Yes Charlie. That’s why the FBI issued a warning today. Clueless.
Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients. Perhaps they found out Ebola isn’t covered under Obolacare?
Report: WH Lied About Releasing Illegal Immigrants Charged With Violent Crimes. What would be a headline is if someone in the White House actually told the truth for once.
HILARIOUS: CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE FARTS ON-AIR DURING CANDIDATE FORUM. How do you spin a fart? We’re waiting for his Democrat opponent to complain he contributes to global warming too much.
URGENT — FBI and DHS Issue Bulletin Warning of IS Attacks on Police in U.S. What? No threats from white christian conservative Tea Party members? Well slap us silly.
Obama Asserts Fast and Furious Executive Privilege Claim for Holder’s Wife. It shouldn’t be long before Executive Amnesty is required. Don’t hold your breath for the GOP to hit on this any time soon.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Democrats ‘expanding the map.’ Dippy Debbie must have found those other 7 states President Obola was talking about.
Union demands send Japanese firm, jobs packing from California town. In most places this would be called what it appears to be – extortion. Chalk up another loss for Jerry Brown and California.
Ewwww! Drunk Chinese man takes shortcut home from pub to avoid argument with wife – but ends up falling into tank of raw sewage. Next time you think you’re having a bad day, think of this guy.
California prisons to end policy that segregated inmates by race after riots. Sounds like a great way to reduce the prison population if you ask us.
Running Scared: Maryland Democrats Play The Race Card. The Democrats must have used up the whole deck by now.
[Video] Canadian PM Harper Acknowledges Parliament Shooting Was ISIS Linked Terrorist Attack. Wow! Truth in governent! Something seldom if ever seen in the USA lately.
“No Trademarks, No Peace” – Mike Brown Family Involved In Robbery Assault Over T-Shirt Sales (Video)… It appears assault is a family tradition. For a trademark or copyright violation they should have just called DHS.
NEW YORK TIMES TRIES TO DISCREDIT NRA ON BRUCE BRALEY’S GUN CONTROL STANCE. They should consider changing the name of the paper to Delusional Times.
Cartoon of the year from the Halifax Chronicle-Herald. Cartoonist Bruce MacKinnon has drawn one for the ages. Sometimes a picture really is worth a thousand words.
‘F*** You Chinatown!’: Bottle-Wielding San Francisco Tour Guide Caught on Video Going on Vile, Racist Rant. But but she’s black, she can’t be racist! (Just as the Attorney General about that one).
WARNING EXTREME USE OF THE F-BOMB IN THIS VIDEO. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Read the Tough Letter a U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Sent to Houston Mayor Regarding Sermon Subpoena: ‘A Chilling Effect.’ Hopefully this will have a chilling effect on her Gestapo tactics.
Black newspaper was offered facts of Mike Brown shooting a month ago… but refused to print the facts because the editor was worried about alienating his newspaper’s audience.
A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama. They probably couldn’t print what the other 91% had to say.
Sen. Mark Begich: Obama is ‘not relevant.’ Democrats are getting desperate to distance themselves from President Obola.
“I did (vote for him), but that’s irrelevant,” Begich told the Washington Examiner. “The president’s not relevant. He’s gone in two years.”
Hopefully this guy will be irrelevant come November.
In other news from Islam on the day of the Ottawa shooting… a Palestinian terrorist drove his Volkswagen into a crowd of Jerusalem pedestrians getting off a bus, killing a three-month-old American baby girl. Like the Ottawa shooter, what a man.
Report: African-American Witnesses Support Wilson’s Claims But Are Afraid To Come Forward. Perhaps that flyer passed out by the Democrats in North Carolina should have had blacks lynching blacks? That seems the direction things are heading to in Ferguson.
Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race. Hear that sound? It’s the sound of Democrat butts puckering.
Homeland Security raids Kansas City boutique over Royals panties: report. Really? DHS shows up over a few-dozen pairs of panties? We guess the best way to stop terrorists, potential Ebola carriers and illegal aliens is to tell DHS they have violated someone’s copyright.